Hi Peter,

Yes, once we've migrated, we'll bounce back any emails to old SF lists. We can customize the bounce message to tell them that the list has migrated, etc. We'll also "hide" all old SF lists (making them not visible to public by default), unsubscribe everyone and turn off any new subscriptions. So, we will be fully decommissioning SF lists once the new Google Groups lists are in place.

(Again, I'll notify each list individually as this process gets started. So, until then all SF lists will be up and running obviously. I still haven't set an exact timeline yet, but I do hope to achieve this in August. I'll work towards more specific timelines soon.)

- Tim