Hi All,

"You can also configure the system (see the discovery.cfg options) to
ignore the metadatavalue and put in the index only the prefered form of a
name as provided by the authority."

1. Where in "discovery.cfg" is this configured? A github link would help.
2. Who is the "authority" for authors? Excuse the pun!

Regards

hg

*Hilton Gibson*
Stellenbosch University Library