Hi Samuel,

As long as we can legally redistribute that controlled vocabulary, it seems like it'd make a good addition to DSpace. I am aware that some controlled vocabularies have very strict licenses which do not allow them to be redistributed within software (or otherwise). So, we are only limited by the license on the controlled vocabulary itself.

We'd welcome a PR. I'd recommend including any information about the licensing of this controlled vocabulary (if you are aware of it). Otherwise, I'm assuming someone will have to get in touch with CNPQ to see if they will allow us to redistribute it within DSpace.

- Tim
//