If you do not want to relay on the owning collection and use the collection
handle, you can do this:

select distinct text_value
from metadatavalue
where metadata_field_id = (select metadata_field_id from
metadatafieldregistry where element = 'contributor' and qualifier =
'author')
AND resource_type_id = 2 AND
      resource_id IN (select item_id from collection2item where collection_id IN

(select resource_id from handle where handle in ('123456789/3',
'123456789/4')));

[image: logo] Tom Desair
250-B Suite 3A, Lucius Gordon Drive, West Henrietta, NY 14586
Esperantolaan 4, Heverlee 3001, Belgium
www.atmire.com
<http://atmire.com/website/?q=services&utm_source=emailfooter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tomdesair>