Fyi, DSpace 6 will have a mechanism to send this type of query in through
the REST api.

https://demo.dspace.org/rest/static/reports/query.html?query_field[]=dc.contributor.author&query_op[]=exists&query_val[]=&collSel[]=7740c113-f0c1-4b76-bdec-32fcc9e23f01&limit=100&offset=0&expand=parentCollection%2Cmetadata&filters=none&show_fields[]=dc.contributor.author

(You will need to accept the security warning at demo.dspace.org in order
to view the query form and results).

See
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC6x/REST+Based+Quality+Control+Reports

Terry

>>> https://englishbulgaria.net
>>> https://alaninkenya.org
>>> https://mjanja.ch
>>> "In heaven all the interesting people are missing." ―Friedrich Nietzsche
>>> GPG public key ID: 0x8cb0d0acb5cd81ec209c6cdfbd1a0e09c2f836c0
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>> --

Terry Brady
Applications Programmer Analyst
Georgetown University Library Information Technology
http://georgetown-university-libraries.github.io/
<https://www.library.georgetown.edu/lit/code>
425-298-5498 (Seattle, WA)