I am running DSpace 5.5 with XMLUI and Mirage.  Is there a way to specify a
non-anonymous group for a new user?  I'd like all new users to go into a
group which has READ access (i.e. able to view and download content).  The
ultimate goal is to only allow view and download to logged in users, but I
don't want to have to perform a "manual" admin task for each new user,
rather have them default to a group which has READ access to the repository.

Regards,

Don.