Hi both (cc Hardy),

A colleague of mine encountered this issue a while back, too... I think it
seemed SSL-certificate-related at the time, but I can't recall all the
details...
Hardy made a PR that might resolve this issue by telling puppet-librarian
not to use v1 API: https://github.com/DSpace/vagrant-dspace/pull/56
There's another PR here by royopa that updates the version of
puppetlabs-stdlib as well, which I don't thinks is directly related but
fixes some other version conflict issues.

Let's all test these and comment on the PRs, then we can make sure that all
the important fixes get merged in :)

Cheers!

Kim