Hi, Andrew, we have merged both Pull Requests into the Master branch of
Vagrant-DSpace. Sorry to hear that you're still having problems on Windows.
I have to ask, have you followed the Windows instructions? In particular,
please check to ensure you have virtualization support turned on:

https://github.com/DSpace/vagrant-dspace/blob/master/docs/WINDOWS_INSTRUCTIONS.md#step-1-be-sure-your-computer-will-allow-you-to-run-virtualbox

--Hardy