Dear DSpace Team,

I am going to be upgrading soon to version 6.x and I have done most
customizations on test site, the only last stage I haven't done yet is on
migrating statisctics and keep on having previous usage stats going forward.

please rectify me on this steps if i am getting it wrong:
I would copy all customizations from  webbapps directory as follows
 $ cp -R dspace4.3/webapps to
/dspace-6.2-src-release/dspace/modules/jspui/src/main/
then run  /dspace-6.2-src-release/dspace$ mvn package
and also /dspace-6.2-src-release/dspace/target/dspace-installer/$ ant update

will the above process be able to re-use old stats to the new installation ?

Regards,
Lewatle