Hi Tim,

Thanks very much for detailed explanation and definitely I will follow your
advise and not copy files to new downloaded DSpace 6.x as you metioned
there is several changes and it is better to upgrade normaly and do
customizations manually. On stats when I read upgrade steps there is no
where I saw detailing even after installation is completed how to copy
dspace4.3install/webapps/solr to new  dspace6.2install/webapps/solr is this
process going to happen automatically like it is happening on discovery, in
all the upgrade i have done, there is no one occasion where I have managed
to upgrade and have previous statistics, everytime we started from that
month of upgrade and that is not well on my side because old stats should
be reused.

I am not using Git or SVN.

Regards,
Lewatle