Hi Sorin,

Did you change Bower version to 1.8.4 in package.json file
(dspace-xmlui-mirage2\src\main\webapp)?

You can also install Mirage 2 components on your server
https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/tree/dspace-6_x/dspace-xmlui-mirage2 .

Then, you can run: mvn -U clean package -Dmirage2.on=true
-Dmirage2.deps.included=false .

Regards,

Enes