Hi all,

I need some assistance about migration. You can say make upgrade instead of
migration; but I am also changing server and operating system. That's why,
I installed DSpace 6.3 as a new instance Now, I want to move all data to
new instance.

Is there any migration document for that situation?

In my humble opinion, I can use AIP Backup/Restore for my aim. Also, I can
copy some files that are customized. Nevertheless, I have custom metadatas
in dc and dcterms registries. Do that customizations move with AIP
restoration?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards.