Greetings, hope you are well

I am trying to complete a production-level installation of DSpace 7.1 and
so far I believe I have gotten to the point of having a working backend,
frontend, database and solr. Over HTTPS with Apache2 and a LetsEncrypt
certificate on my current temporary domain.

https://s455778.name-servers.gr/
https://s455778.name-servers.gr/server/#/server/api

The issue is that, when I access the frontend, I am greeted with a loading
animation that goes on indefinitely (as per issue1.png). Moreover, that
same animation behavior persists when I reach the first screen after
logging in as an administrator account. Also, the sidebar seems incomplete
(as per issue2.png).

Attached is all the information that I have gathered around the system's
functionality/configuration (the database password is hidden on local.cfg).

I think I am meant to focus on the fact that dspace.log contains an
exception on line 219, which has a trace right afterwards

2021-11-30 14:33:55,594 ERROR unknown 8ffa97fa-9a7f-4ea9-9223-582e6535f9df
> org.dspace.app.rest.exception.DSpaceApiExceptionControllerAdvice @ An
> exception has occurred (status:500)

All the logs seem to be pointing to a possible backend or database issue...
yet when using yarn config:check:rest, the frontend seems to be accessing
the backend properly.

What else should I check? Any recommendations or guidance would be highly
appreciated!
Kind regards,
Petros

-------------------------------

*Petros GrammatikopoulosWeb IT Services & System Technician*
@
South East European Research Centre - SEERC

Research Centre of CITY College, University of York Europe Campus

24 Pr. Koromila Str, 54622 Thessaloniki, GREECE

Office Tel. +30 2310 253477 <+302310253477> (113 office number)

website: www.seerc.org

--
Email Disclaimer
The content in this e-mail and any attachments is