Hi Petros,

Based on your dspace.log, you are hitting a 500 error with this exception:

2021-11-30 14:33:55,594 ERROR unknown 8ffa97fa-9a7f-4ea9-9223-582e6535f9df
org.dspace.app.rest.exception.DSpaceApiExceptionControllerAdvice @ An exception
has occurred (status:500)
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at
org.dspace.app.rest.converter.ConverterService.toRest(ConverterService.java:107)
 ~[classes/:7.1]
at
org.dspace.app.rest.converter.ConverterService.toRestPage(ConverterService.java:203)
 ~[classes/:7.1]
at
org.dspace.app.rest.repository.SiteRestRepository.findAll(SiteRestRepository.java:64)
 ~[classes/:7.1]

That exception/error seems to be saying that the Site object in your DSpace
database hasn't been initialized (as it's returning null).  This may mean that
one or more of your Database migrations failed.  You might want to run
"./dspace database info" to see if there are any migrations that didn't
run/succeed. If so, you can trigger them by running "./dspace database migrate".

If all migrations ran successfully, you may force DSpace to recreate this Site
object by running "./dspace database migrate force" from the command-line.

Keep in mind, we also have a guide for locating error messages in DSpace 7 at
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error#Troubleshootanerror-DSpace7.x(orabove)
  This is useful to find the real error message either in your browser or in
logs, so you don't have to send the entire files via email.

If you run into any other issues, you also should check the Common installation
issues at
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/Installing+DSpace#InstallingDSpace-CommonInstallationIssues

Finally, let us know on this list if you run into any other problems which are
not already listed in those common installation issues.

Good luck,

Tim