I'm working on an upgrade from DSpace 6.3 to DSpace 7.1.  The base URL
includes a subdirectory, but it doesn't work with DSpace 7.1.  When I
browse to https://test.ourschool.edu/uta-ir, I get the basic DSpace 7.1
page, but none of the content, theme or CSS.  Chrome developer tools shows
that it is looking for these items in the root directory rather than the
/uta-ir directory.  I have a feeling it is a misconfiguration somewhere,
but I haven't been able to find it.  I'll include the items I've checked
below.  Any ideas on how to fix it?

When I browse to https://test.ourschool.edu/server, I see the HAL Browser
page, although my browser says I'm actually at
https://test.ourschool.edu/server/#/server/api.

Thanks,
Glenn

*environment.prod.ts*

export const environment = {
  ui: {
      ssl: false,
      host: 'localhost',
      port: 4000,
      nameSpace: '/uta-ir'
  },
  rest: {
      ssl: true,
      host: 'test.ourschool.edu',
      port: 443,
      nameSpace: '/server',
  },
};

*Apache virtual host configuration file*

ProxyPass /uta-ir              http://localhost:4000/uta-ir
ProxyPassReverse /uta-ir       http://localhost:4000/uta-ir

*/etc/hosts*

172.31.57.198 test.ourschool.edu