I had the same problem at some point. I traced it to the fact that yarn
could not read my environment.prod.ts file, so it was building DSpace with
the default environment values.  These include a server at api.dspace.org.
Check the syntax of your environment.prod.ts file, and pay attention to any
errors revealed by " yarn config:check:rest" before building.

Glenn