Dear DSpace Team,

We had penetration test done on our DSpace server and it reveals that
jquery needs to be updated, we are running DSpace 6.2, java 8
Please advise what will be solution
when searching packages installed jquery is not revealed on the list
OS is Centos 7

When searching I found the following info, does that mean jQuery is not
installed separately, it comes with DSpace software  :

   1. Mirage Configuration and Customization

<https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC6x/Mirage+Configuration+and+Customization>
   enable you to define styles for handheld devices and printing of pages.
   *jQuery* and jQueryUI are included by default. To avoid conflicts the
   authority control javascript has been rewritten to use *jQuery* instead
   of Prototype and Script.aculo.us. Enhanced Performance Concatenation and
   Minification
   DSpace 6.x Documentation <https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC6x> • Mar
   17, 2015

Regards,