From: dspace-tech@googlegroups.com <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
Lewatle Johannes Phaladi <joema...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2022 7:58 AM
To: DSpace Technical Support <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [dspace-tech] Re: jquery update on DSpace server

Hi All,

Solution for this will be to upgrade DSpace software to the latest version.

Regards,
Lewatle

On Friday, 11 March 2022 at 09:29:31 UTC+2 Lewatle Johannes Phaladi wrote:
Dear DSpace Team,

We had penetration test done on our DSpace server and it reveals that jquery
needs to be updated, we are running DSpace 6.2, java 8
Please advise what will be solution
when searching packages installed jquery is not revealed on the list
OS is Centos 7

When searching I found the following info, does that mean jQuery is not
installed separately, it comes with DSpace software  :

  1.  Mirage Configuration and
Customization<https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC6x/Mirage+Configuration+and+Customization>
enable you to define styles for handheld devices and printing of pages. jQuery
and jQueryUI are included by default. To avoid conflicts the authority control
javascript has been rewritten to use jQuery instead of Prototype and
Script.aculo.us<http://Script.aculo.us>. Enhanced Performance Concatenation and
Minification
DSpace 6.x Documentation<https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC6x> • Mar 17,
2015

Regards,
Lewatle

dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/0a31e303-3556-4aff-a9dc-4c7fe59e088fn%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/0a31e303-3556-4aff-a9dc-4c7fe59e088fn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.