Hi,

Unfortunately, there's not enough information in this email to help you.
You should check for error in your DSpace logs, see
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error#Troubleshootanerror-DSpace7.x(orabove)

If there are no errors in the DSpace logs, then we'd need more information
on whether the email is received by users or not.  If it is *not* received,
and there are no errors in the DSpace logs, that would imply either an
issue with your Email Server, or that the email was caught up in Spam
filters.  Unfortunately, if it's an issue with the Email Server, then that
is an issue outside of the DSpace software itself, and you'd need to check
your Email Server documentation/logs to see if you can figure out why it
won't accept emails sent from DSpace.

Good luck and let us know on this email list what you find.

Tim