Hi,

Unfortunately that logging screenshot isn't much help either.  There's a
lot of errors there which seems like it could imply some major issue right
at the beginning of startup. You may want to check to see if earlier logs
exist (as earlier errors may snowball into those later errors).  You also
may want to look for the "solr.log" file on your system to see if more
detailed logs can be found there (perhaps with a Java stacktrace or
similar).

Based on what you've shared so far, there seem to be a very large number of
"generic" errors.  What we are looking for is a more specific error which
may point out the root problem.

That's all the help I can give based on the info provided so far.  Maybe
others will see a clue here that could help indicate the root problem.

Tim