hello

After reviewing the documentation and the problems that were reported to
me, I was able to solve the problem by deleting the solr folder that
contained the old 6.3 cores before running the command

ant update

so that the new files are downloaded, when doing that it shows me the cores
correctly and also the command

[dspace]/bin/dspace oai import

executed successfully, but the command

[dspace]/bin/dspace index-discovery -b

if it gave me an error

# /dspace/bin/dspace index-discovery -b
The script has started
(Re)building index from scratch.
Done with indexing
The script has completed
Exception in thread "Thread-6" java.lang.IllegalStateException:
EntityManagerFactory is closed
        at
org.hibernate.internal.SessionFactoryImpl.validateNotClosed(SessionFactoryImpl.java:548)
        at
org.hibernate.internal.SessionFactoryImpl.getMetamodel(SessionFactoryImpl.java:695)
        at
org.hibernate.engine.internal.Collections.processReachableCollection(Collections.java:162)
        at
org.hibernate.event.internal.FlushVisitor.processCollection(FlushVisitor.java:50)
        at
org.hibernate.event.internal.AbstractVisitor.processValue(AbstractVisitor.java:104)
        at
org.hibernate.event.internal.AbstractVisitor.processValue(AbstractVisitor.java:65)
        at
org.hibernate.event.internal.AbstractVisitor.processEntityPropertyValues(AbstractVisitor.java:59)
        at
org.hibernate.event.internal.DefaultFlushEntityEventListener.onFlushEntity(DefaultFlushEntityEventListener.java:182)
        at
org.hibernate.event.internal.AbstractFlushingEventListener.flushEntities(AbstractFlushingEventListener.java:232)
        at
org.hibernate.event.internal.AbstractFlushingEventListener.flushEverythingToExecutions(AbstractFlushingEventListener.java:92)
        at
org.hibernate.event.internal.DefaultAutoFlushEventListener.onAutoFlush(DefaultAutoFlushEventListener.java:50)
        at
org.hibernate.event.service.internal.EventListenerGroupImpl.fireEventOnEachListener(EventListenerGroupImpl.java:108)
        at
org.hibernate.internal.SessionImpl.autoFlushIfRequired(SessionImpl.java:1309)
        at org.hibernate.internal.SessionImpl.list(SessionImpl.java:1389)
        at
org.hibernate.query.internal.AbstractProducedQuery.doList(AbstractProducedQuery.java:1558)
        at
org.hibernate.query.internal.AbstractProducedQuery.list(AbstractProducedQuery.java:1526)
        at org.hibernate.query.Query.getResultList(Query.java:165)
        at
org.hibernate.query.criteria.internal.compile.CriteriaQueryTypeQueryAdapter.getResultList(CriteriaQueryTypeQueryAdapter.java:76)
        at
org.dspace.core.AbstractHibernateDAO.executeCriteriaQuery(AbstractHibernateDAO.java:428)
        at
org.dspace.core.AbstractHibernateDAO.list(AbstractHibernateDAO.java:162)
        at
org.dspace.authorize.dao.impl.ResourcePolicyDAOImpl.findByDSoAndAction(ResourcePolicyDAOImpl.java:103)
        at
org.dspace.authorize.ResourcePolicyServiceImpl.find(ResourcePolicyServiceImpl.java:103)
        at
org.dspace.authorize.AuthorizeServiceImpl.getPoliciesActionFilter(AuthorizeServiceImpl.java:501)
        at
org.dspace.discovery.SolrServiceResourceRestrictionPlugin.additionalIndex(SolrServiceResourceRestrictionPlugin.java:110)
        at
org.dspace.discovery.indexobject.IndexFactoryImpl.buildDocument(IndexFactoryImpl.java:67)
        at
org.dspace.discovery.indexobject.DSpaceObjectIndexFactoryImpl.buildDocument(DSpaceObjectIndexFactoryImpl.java:30)
        at
org.dspace.discovery.indexobject.ItemIndexFactoryImpl.buildDocument(ItemIndexFactoryImpl.java:134)
        at
org.dspace.discovery.indexobject.ItemIndexFactoryImpl.buildDocument(ItemIndexFactoryImpl.java:75)
        at
org.dspace.discovery.SolrServiceImpl.update(SolrServiceImpl.java:165)
        at
org.dspace.discovery.SolrServiceImpl.indexContent(SolrServiceImpl.java:155)
        at
org.dspace.discovery.SolrServiceImpl.updateIndex(SolrServiceImpl.java:322)
        at
org.dspace.discovery.SolrServiceImpl.updateIndex(SolrServiceImpl.java:309)
        at
org.dspace.discovery.SolrServiceImpl.createIndex(SolrServiceImpl.java:277)
        at
org.dspace.storage.rdbms.DatabaseUtils$ReindexerThread.run(DatabaseUtils.java:1332)

--
*AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD:* Este mensaje y cualquier archivo adjunto al
mismo, se dirige exclusivamente a su(s) destinatario(s), y no puede ser

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* The content of this email and any attachments
are intended solely for the addressee(s). The information cannot be shared
without the authorization of the sender. It can only be used by the
intended recipients.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any modification, dissemination, full or partial copy of this
email is forbidden. You must not take any kind of action in reliance on it.
Please, notify the sender by replying to this email and delete the message
without copying or disclosing it.
If you are a member of the UDB community
and were to violate the foregoing, you will be subject to disciplinary
actions in accordance to Article 134, literal “r”, “s”, and “t” of the
General Administrative-Academic Regulations.