Hi Agustina,

It appears (to me) that only the "solr-export-statistics" and
"solr-import-statistics" scripts only depend on Solr (not the database).  But,
the "solr-upgrade-statistics-6x" requires database access (as it uses the
database to migrate stats from old IDs to new UUIDs).

So, I think your approach would work.  You should be able to export/import with
only Solr around.  You only need the database available once you are ready to
upgrade the statistics.

Technically, the database is minimally used to just lookup objects by their old
ID to find the new UUID.

So, it could even be possible to migrate some of your statistics​ using a copy
of the production database... and then migrate the remainder after​ you upgrade
production.  For instance, you should be able to run the upgrade statistics
script multiple times in order to migrate those stats in batches (e.g.
"solr-upgrade-statistics-6x --num-rec 100000" should just migrate 100,000
records... running it again should migrate the next 100,000 it finds, etc.)
Doing the migration in that way may mean that there's fewer statistical records
to migrate once you upgrade your production to 7.x

Hopefully if others have done this before they can chime in with additional
feedback.  But, based on my reading of the code, this seems like it should work.

Tim