That is great to hear Tim! I thought that that would be the case re the
solr commands not making use of the DB, just the legacy converter one as it
needs to ID to UUID matching.

It is very good news that we can perform this process before the actual
migration as it would minimise a lot the time where stats are not showing
for our users.

Hearing from anybody that has attempted this approach would be useful

Thank you,
Agustina