Dear all,
As in title: Is there any way to get report of search history of all users
and monthly view report which would contain info about all viewed records
with their titles? Also I register to Geolite2 and configured it using this
article: https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/SOLR+Statistics but in
statistics I don't have info about City or Country also in Solr I don't see
anything about that, Health panel showing the status is correct.
Best regards
Dominik