Hi,

This sounds like you are encountering an error in Tomcat.  I'd recommend
checking the Tomcat logs for details of the error.  See also our
Troubleshooting
guide:
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error#Troubleshootanerror-DSpace7.x(orabove)

It's important to share the full details of any error you find, as that
will let others know what the core problem is.  The error you've shared so
far just says that the "/server" webapp failed to start... but it gives no
hints as to why it failed.

Tim