Hi, Thanks for your reply again.
I have created a context.xml file in Catalina/localhost/ folder togther
server.xml and that works well.
I would like to suggest a mention in documentation about in some cases
where is needing a file 'context.xml', for the reason that some people like
me who try to install dspace with no expericente with java and tomcat
environments.