Thanks Stuart - we do have other administrator accounts already so can
still do admin things ok (the one that got deleted was the original one
created via that script many moons ago).
Before posting this I didn't realise there was functionality in Dspace 7 to
allow for deletion of e-person accounts with associated submissions (since
found the PR related to it), was actually wondering how on earth it
happened in the first place.
Now we are grappling with whether to try and reinstate that account and all
its ties to former submissions via database edits (seems like it will be a
bit painful to update all the right tables) or just to let it go, leave the
submissions as orphans and create a new admin account with the same groups
as the old one to use going forward.  Unsure if there are now some items
possibly stuck in workflow pools or if the account deletion process would
have taken care of all that nicely - if the latter is true we will likely
not bother to try and reconnect the orphan submissions.

Kind Regards,

Romy