Hi,
I have added add the line ReadWritePaths=/dspace/ on systemctl edit --full
tomcat9.service , created upload folder and change ownership to tomcat,
change ownership of assetstore to tomcat but still items are uploaded and
deposited successful without any error but are not archived and thus can
not be seen anywhere in the repository. I am very stuck as researchers in
my institution can not upload their works on the dspace. Any help please

*Chikoti, Sylvester R.*
*+255767106905*