Hi,

If Items are not appearing at all, that likely means they are not being
indexed successfully in Apache Solr (or maybe your DSpace application is
having difficulty communicating with Solr).  All search/browse interfaces
in DSpace use Solr to provide the data.. so if the data doesn't make it
into Solr, then it won't appear in the search/browse.

Issues with Solr should always appear in the logs or in other error
messages.  Use our troubleshooting guide to look for underlying errors as
they should give you (and us) clues as to what may be going
wrong.
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error#Troubleshootanerror-DSpace7.x(orabove)

Tim