Dear Community ! I Hope this messeage finds you well

This is Jae Yoon Lim from the Department of Library System Management at *Seoul
National University. *

I'm reaching out regarding a significant decrease in the indexing of our
institutional repository, *S-Space (https://s-space.snu.ac.kr/
<https://s-space.snu.ac.kr/>)*, on Google Scholar following our server and
DBMS

change in February 2023.

Although we have 140,000 items in our repository, *only 11,400 records are
currently indexed* in Google Scholar, a dramatic decrease from the previous
*60,100
records.*

*For example, last year (2022), we could search for the following thesis on
Google Scholar*

*- Title : *개인의 사회적 계층이 건강 및 사회생활 위험인식에 미치는 영향: the effect of social class
on health and social risk perception
*- URL :*  https://hdl.handle.net/10371/128549

However, it's no longer indexed.

*For contrast, here's an example of a well-indexed item:*
*- Title :* Hybrid Training Method for Neuromorphic Hardware Based on
Analog AND-Flash Arrays
*- URL :* https://hdl.handle.net/10371/193264

Still, our technical team and I cannot pinpoint the cause. We suspect it
might relate to the language of metatags in some dissertations, but we're
not certain.

Any guidance or further information about our repository's indexing issues
would be greatly appreciated. Could we find out who is responsible for that
work at Google Scholar ?