Thank you very much for your valuable suggestions and for pointing me
towards the SEO guidelines for DSpace 7. I greatly appreciate the effort
you and your team put into maintaining these guidelines

I will thoroughly review the guidelines and also follow the Google Scholar
troubleshooting guide as you recommended.

Your assistance in this matter is immensely helpful, and I am grateful for
your prompt and detailed response.

Best regards,

Jae Yoon Lim
2023년 11월 16일 목요일 오전 8시 7분 28초 UTC+9에 DSpace Technical Support님이 작성: