Hi, it is me again!

Hrafn, there are many many many REST calls every time any page loads. I do
not think the issue will be mitigated
by the update you mention.

Andrew, your pm2 configuration does not seem to be correct at all.
I have 7 nodes and it looks like this:
[image: image.png]
>From what you posted, it seems you only have one node running, which would
explain a lot.
I am not sure if you are using dspace-ui.json (or similar) config file for
pm2, if so, check if you have
line such as this:
"instances": "7"
I know the -i parameter on command line should set this and I have no idea
why you apparently only have
one node, but it might be a good idea to try this. I also found that for
certain settings, I have to do
pm2 delete dspace-ui.json
and then
pm2 start dspace-ui.json

merely using pm2 restart dspace-ui.json was not sufficient, perhaps that is
what happened.

The anon chache only starts having effect, if your server is not clogged up
by other requests. If it is,
requests that could be served from cache will probably spend some time
waiting, therefore being slow
anyway.

Time to live = 3 hours is way too long, I have 10 seconds and it is fine.

In my humble opinion, your biggest problem is only having one node on pm2.
If you do not resolve that, I wouldn't expect other fixes to have much
effect on anything.

Make sure you see several nodes listed, just like in my screenshot. Then
you can start looking
into other optimizations.

Best regards,
Majo