Hi Andrew.

Glad I could help.
Certainly heed advice from Michael and don't overdo it with the instances.
Your issue was that there was a single one.. that will never be enough.
But 5 might be, or 7.. Impossible to say. 11 appears to be too much.
Now that you know how to set it, perhaps try experimenting a bit,
so that you can find the correct number for you. Too many instances
will drain your memory, cause swapping and definitely slow things down.

Best regards,
Majo