Hi Vahe,

I wanted to add a note here that it's very difficult for others to help if
we don't know the underlying error.  If you ever find the User Interface
"loads and loads" (or spins) that is a sign that's it's erroring out.  But,
you can find it's error from your web browser by following the
Troubleshooting guide
at
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error#Troubleshootanerror-DSpace7.x(orabove)

We also have a lot of common installation issues documented (and their
possible solutions)
at
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/Installing+DSpace#InstallingDSpace-CommonInstallationIssues

Tim