Hi,

As I noted previously, if the User Interface either spins or gives a blank
page, you should also look for underlying errors *in the user interface*.
These can only be found in your browser's DevTools window, and they may not
always be captured in log files on the backend.  Again, see the
Troubleshooting guide for tips on finding those
errors:
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error#Troubleshootanerror-DSpace7.x(orabove)

Without more details about the errors you can find, it's very difficult for
anyone to help. We'd have to make wild guesses.  My best guess based on
what you've said is that either you have a configuration problem (which
should result in errors that are findable via the "Troubleshoot an error"
guide) or you have a Proxy configuration problem (which may be more
difficult to track down as that's not an issue in DSpace...it's an issue in
how Apache is configured).

Tim