Hi,

I am new to DSpace and have installed DSpace locally and followed the user
documentation to understand access control at collection. Is it possible to
restrict collection to a user? I tried adding access control to a
collection I created. (Note: I am not sure what value to use for "type")[image:
Picture1.png]
When I login as a user not in Col1-group, I am still able to see the
Collection that I have access control added. And I also see the items that
I have added (after I added the access control)

Needed help to see if I am doing something wrong because based on some
posts here, this should be possible and also reading the user
documentation, seems this is possible?

best
KS