Hi Michael,

Thank you for this, it worked! My issue is that it is not following the
styling of the other metadata even though I added the classes I found in
the other metadata such as the URI field. I resolved it by manually adding
an inline CSS rule and I don't know if this is the right way to do this.
Anyways, thanks again and you answered my question regarding adding a
string to a specific metadata value.

Best regards,
euler