Hi Agustín,

Am 15.02.24 um 12:56 schrieb 'Agustín Alfieri' via DSpace Technical Support:
Hi,

I'm using Dspace 7.6 and I have to minor problems with the way the abstract of the items is displayed. First, I would like there to be a separation between different abstracts. For example, when having an English and a Spanish abstract, a line break between them would really improve readability.

we have a tabbed version to save space:

https://kobra.uni-kassel.de/handle/123456789/2008112425214

(this is a DSpace 5, but it is really easy to do in DSpace 7)

I can give a code-snippet for DSpace 7, if you like, but you have to have some basic knowledge how to put it in then theme…

CU

Michael