Hi Agustín,

Am 19.02.24 um 14:13 schrieb 'Agustín Alfieri' via DSpace Technical Support:
Hi Michael,

I like your solution. If the change for Dspace 7 is mainly made in Angular I should be able to set it up.

[…]

sorry for the long delay.

We also have done this into a component, so this here is a bit old and[…] limited.

This uses the ng-bootstrap NgbCollapse, so you need to include it in your themes' eager-theme.module.ts:

import { NgbCollapseModule} from '@ng-bootstrap/ng-bootstrap';

[…]

@NgModule({
 imports: [
[…]

 NgbCollapseModule
]

Look if it transpiles flawlessly.

In the theme

<theme-path>/app/item-page/simple/item-types/untyped-item/untyped-item.component.html

add the following code:

<!-- UBKS dcterms.abstract -->
<ng-container*ngIf="object.metadata['dcterms.abstract']">
<navngbNav #nav="ngbNav"class="nav-tabs">
<ng-container*ngFor="let abstract of object.metadata['dcterms.abstract']| keyvalue">
<ng-containerngbNavItem>
<ng-templatengbNavContent>
<divstyle="height:30vh;overflow-y:scroll;padding:1em;">
                 {{ abstract.value.value }}
</ng-template>
</ng-container>
</ng-container>
</nav>
</ng-container>
<!-- UBKS-->

Beware our metadate for abstracts is dcterms.abstract , so change it in the above code. For flags instead of text a bit more work is needed…

CU

Michael