Hello,

For some reason, the creative commons options aren't translating in the
submission form, ie:

[image: CreativeCommons_030524.png]

As pictured, we managed to translate the questions for the French form by
removing the default locale (ie. cc.license.locale=en) from dspace.cfg ).
The labels for the radio buttons though remain unchanged.  Are those labels
being added dynamically directly from Creative Commons?  What can we do to
get them to translate for our French users?

Thanks,
Carolyn