Hello,

1. We have Shibboleth enabled and all epersons logging in via Shibboleth
are mapped to the group "Submitters" which gives access to our submission
form.

authentication-shibboleth.default-roles = Submitters

2. We also have some items which should only be accessible in our campus
network. Therefore IP authentication is activated with a mapping to the
"Internal Bitstream Read" group:
authentication-ip.Internal\ Bitstream\ Read = ...

Now, if both authentication methods are activated and a person newly
registered via shibboleth which also happens to be in the campus network,
the eperson no longer receives the Submitters group, but only the Internal
Bitstream Read group.

If I deactivate authentication-ip, the eperson receives the Submitters
group again. The aim should be that the eperson is assigned to both groups
when both methods are activated. How is this possible?

Thank you and kind regards,
Matthias