Hi Ed,

thank you for your reply!

I'll look at the workaround in detail when I get a chance, but for now I've
made it easy for myself and simply added a second line to the
authentication-ip:
authentication-ip.Internal\ Bitstream\ Read = ...
authentication-ip.Submitters = ...

This means that "in principle" you also get a group membership for
submitters in the campus network, even if you are not logged in, BUT you
can only open the mask when you are logged in anyway (If you try to open
the URL to the submission form without logging in, you are automatically
redirected to the login page).

So, since we have one central administration and no epersons that are
explicitly NOT supposed to access the submission form, this works quite
well for us.

Kind regards,
Matthias