It was dying on us a couple of times a week, but for some reason, it's dying
more frequently this week.  Could you share your config db parameters.
Right now I have the default settings.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dorothea
Salo
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 11:28 AM
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] connections to db seem to be getting stuck

Jose Blanco wrote:
> So what do you do?  Restart tomcat all day long?  For some reason, it is
> happening very frequently today.  It's making the system kind of unusable
> when every 30 minutes to an hour tomcat has to be restarted.

        That often? Wow. It dies on us a couple of times a week, and not
always for
this reason as best I can tell.

> It's a bit comforting to know it's not just my problem.  Will you be at
the
> Open repository conference in San Antonio next week?  I'll be there, and
> hope we can get some help on this.

        Agreed! And yes, I will be there.

Dorothea

--
Dorothea Salo, Digital Repository Services Librarian
(703)993-3742     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     AIM: gmumars