Hi Jayan,

We have Active Directory Authentication working here. The "standard" LDAP module does not work (or at least I could not get it to work) against Active Directory, so we made an authenticator specifically for Active Directory LDAP. Out authenticator uses code from various LDAP patches that have been posted. Unfortunately I have not had time to package it up as a patch.

If you want I can send you the Authenticator we have, with some hastily written basic instructions. You will need to be familiar with compiling DSpace and where to place source code etc.... Are you interested?

Have a good day,
Kyle