From: Pan Family [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sat 2/24/2007 12:27 PM
To: Jayan Chirayath Kurian
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] how can I find out the collectionID?

Yes, it did help!!!

Still two problems:
(1) ... element="creator" qualifier="conference" or qualifier="email" ...
caused some exception until I changed qualifier="none"
But in your example, "conference" was the qualifier.
Where can I find more info. on how to write good Dublin_core.xml?
(2) what is this about?  Can I ignore it?
Processing handle file: handle
It appears there is no handle file -- generating one

Questions:
(1) A map file is gnereated, but what is it for?
(2) What if I have several documents, each is an item,
under one directory, say Items_001?  Do I prepare
multiple corresponding .xml files?  Do I list all the
file names in the file contents?

Thanks!

-Pan

On 2/23/07, Jayan Chirayath Kurian < [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL