Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 20:23:09 +0800
From: "Jayan Chirayath Kurian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] 2 Tier Dspace Implementation
To: "James Rutherford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net, "Stuart Lewis \[sdl\]"
        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

hi! Jim

we have Dspace 1.4.1 on Windows 2003 standard edition R2 with tomcat 6.0
and postgresql 8.1

(1) i will disable the telnet serive on the server. But disabling telnet
service even disconnects telnet IPaddress. (without 5432 port)
(2) in windows, is there any specific directory where i need to run "lsof
-i tcp:5432"
(3) For windows environment how shall i execute "ps ax | grep post"
(4)For windows under "data" folder which file i need to check that starts
progresql and the -i flag.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,
Jayan