Hi,

There is a rumor that says DSpace is a memory hog.
I don't know where this is from but it may not be that
important.  What is important is that it makes my
management nerves.  So I'd like to hear from those
who know anything about this issue.  Is it really
a memory hog?  Under what circumstances it
might become a memory hog?  Or there should
be no worry about memory usage at all?

Thanks a lot in advance!

-Pan