Scott,
In perusing the Fez wiki I noticed that you have had some success in
importing a Dspace METS object.

I have tried to figure out the settings to batch import a Dspace
exported collection with the METS folder structure into Fez.  That
structure, as you probably know, is comprised of folders named with the
dspace "handle" and each folder containing the object bitstream (.pdf in
my case) and the METS XML file.

Do you have any advice as to whether this is doable?  and if so a
direction for me?
We are using the latest Fez trunk build and I noticed that it will parse
folders now.
Am I doing something wrong or is Fez just not ready.

Thanks

Grant Johnson
Systems Coordinator
Robertson Library, University Prince Edward Island