I tried this one but have hard time making it work. The installation
seems to be succesful, but I cant figure out how to make queries to my
own Dspace database?

The test query is built like this:
http://otto.terkko.helsinki.fi:8080/SRW/search/test?query=cancer&maximumRecords=1

So how should I change it to search my Dspace instance? Removing the
"test" part results to error.

Thanks,
Mika

> OCLC provides an SRW/U interface to DSpace.  See
> http://www.oclc.org/research/software/srw/
>
> Ralph

Mika Stenberg
IT-asiantuntija