Hello all,

I am running dspace 1.4.1 on Linux Enterprise AS v3 update6

I originally had a problem setting up the handle server with the
provided script, having gotten around that (I ran command
/dspace/bin/dsrun net.handle.server.Main /dspace/handle-server instead
of /dspace/bin/make-handle-config) I am unable to resolve any handles. I
have updated my config.dct with the required entries  (see contents
below). I noted that I had to create the storage_type and storage_class
entries as opposed to just filling in the appropriate vals after the "="
sign and wandered if that is a sign of a setup problem on my end... To
the best of my knowledge ports 2641 and 8000 are opened to the wider
internet. Is there something I have overlooked?

"num_threads" = "15"

"bind_port" = "2641"

"backlog" = "5"

"log_accesses" = "yes"

}

"log_save_config" = {

"log_save_weekday" = "N/A"

"log_save_time" = "02:00:00"

"log_save_directory" = "/dspace/handle-server/logs"

"log_save_interval" = "Monthly"

}

"no_udp_resolution" = "y"

"interfaces" = (

"hdl_udp"

"hdl_tcp"

"hdl_http"

)

"server_config" = {

"server_admins" = (

"300:0.NA/2139"

)

"replication_admins" = (

"300:0.NA/2139"

)

"max_session_time" = "86400000"

"this_server_id" = "1"

"max_auth_time" = "60000"

"backup_admins" = (

"300:0.NA/2139"

)

"case_sensitive" = "no"

"storage_type" = "CUSTOM"

"storage_class" = "org.dspace.handle.HandlePlugin"

}

}

Thanks for any input,

Nigel Pegus